Plan Your High School Applications
You can make a school spreadsheet to track your progress as you apply to different schools, or you can download one that is ready to use. It will save you many hours of time.
Monitoring your application progress is hard. Download the free independent school admissions planning spreadsheet today to make it easier. This Microsoft Excel file will help you remember dates and deadlines so you can stay organized.
How this school spreadsheet was created
- This school spreadsheet is designed to help you plan your application process for DC-area independent schools for fall 2018 admissions.
- The information in first set of columns was obtained from each school’s website during July and August 2017.
How to use this school spreadsheet
- Important: visit each school’s site (or call them) to verify the information before you begin your admissions planning process and update the spreadsheet accordingly.
- Keep only the rows containing the schools you are interested in and delete the rest.
- Enter your information in the columns with green headings.
- See the deadlines, required tests and other information to keep track of what you need to do and when it is due.
- Record the dates on which you schedule your school visits and interview (your interview and shadow date might be the same date).
- Track when you submit your test results and application and when your school submits your transcripts and recommendation letters.
- Add notes about what you like and don’t like about each school.
- Create new rows for schools that are not already listed in the spreadsheet.
- Add new columns for additional information that you want to track.
Click on the Download Instantly button below to get the file. It includes instructions how to customize the spreadsheet for the schools you are interested in.
I didn’t write the section below but I’m told by lawyer friends that it needs to be here:
While this site was created with the intention of providing accurate information, there may be changes to dates and requirements by the schools listed. Please verify the information for each school you are applying to prior to using this spreadsheet. The content on this site and spreadsheet is provided “as is” without any warranties or guarantees of any kind.